Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby book moment

Since I don't do the baby book thing, I thought I should put this on here, in hopes to preserve this memory!

Simon is using more and more words everyday, he even knows some animal sounds. When he 'reads' by himself, he makes the sounds of the animals he sees in the books, simply amazing to Benji and I! At 16 months, these are all his words:

ball
momma
dadda
nana
night night
annie
down
on
phone
hot
uh oh
eyes - points to eyes
nose - points to noes
mouth - points to mouth
ears - point to ears
yucky
caca
bye bye
no no no...
cookie
more
juice
hello
ana
riri
baby
turtle
all done
spoon
light
choo choo, w/arm motions!

Animal sounds
cow, cat, dog, monkey, horse, sheep, pig, duck

I think we got them all!

1 comment:

Hope said...

what about saying Choo Choo and doing the hand movement too? That's one of my favorites!

background